Watermelon Mango Smoothie Recipe
Need a refreshing drink for summer? Make this Watermelon Mango Smoothie recipe in just 5 minutes, using our secret ingredient for an extra kick!
- 1 cup plant milk (we like soy milk)
- 1 ½ cup frozen watermelon
- 1 cup strawberries, either fresh or frozen
- ½ cup frozen mango (or sub with ½ frozen banana)
- ¼ cup fresh mint (or sub with fresh basil)
- 2 tablespoon soy yogurt (or another yogurt of choice)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey (optional, for sweetness)
- Juice of ½ lime
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
To a blender, add all of the ingredients for the smoothie, starting with the milk first. At this time, add any desired add-ins.
Blend on high until smooth. Taste and adjust the flavor if needed- more maple syrup or honey for sweetness, or lime juice for tangies.
Pour into a glass or a jar and enjoy immediately. Best served when fresh, but it can also keep for 1-2 days if saved in a refrigerator.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated without optional ingredients.
*Read the blog post above to find the full storage instructions.